Rating:
The Knowing is set in Glasgow and is narrated by a psychic psychology lecturer named Jen Keith. Her girlfriend, Kate Coutts is a police officer who finds it hard to believe in Jen’s powers. Jen’s life is a constant struggle with trying to cope with the visions she is seeing and convincing the police and Kate to act upon said visions and save people’s lives.
This book is probably one of the best I’ve ever read. The character of Jen is fantastically written and I really felt like I connected with her on every level, actually feeling every emotion she experienced, both good and bad. There are so many twists and turns in this book you really don’t know what is going to happen next and this made we want to continue reading, I found it hard to actually put the book down.
I would recommend this book to fans of mystery, thrillers, and the supernatural, in fact I would recommend to it anyone who likes reading, and to anyone who doesn’t, this book could certainly change your mind.
A thoroughly enjoyable read and I can’t wait to read the next one and find out what happens to Jen and Kate.
Available from AustinMacauley Publishers Ltd in e-book and paperback.
Review by Amy
- Ultimate PlanetThe Planet portal
- Planet PublishingPublishing services for lesbian and bi women
- Planet PR and MarketingMarketing services for lesbian and bi women
- Planet London The ultimate guide to lesbian London
- Planet London
Calendar the most comprehensive events calendar available - Members Area
Sign into the Members Area
If you would like to review a book, or would like to recommend a book to be reviewed on this site, please email it through to us on katieandnaomi@ultimate-planet.com. We will review any book with a lesbian or bi theme.
If you are an author, or a publishing house; please also get in touch.
If you are an author, or a publishing house; please also get in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© Ultimate-Planet.com 2011-2013
Part of the Ultimate Planet universe: Ultimate Planet | Planet London | Planet Publishing | Planet PR and Marketing | Planet Fiction

No comments:
Post a Comment